How Real-Time Tracking of Shipments Supports the Distribution of Pharmaceuticals
Undetected in-transit issues in the cold chain can cost companies billions of dollars in lost revenue. Data collection is no new concept for the pharmaceutical supply chain - but is it the right data? And is it being used properly?
This guide explores critical concepts that supply chain professionals need to know about tracking and analyzing cold chain shipments, including:
- Why the "how" and "when" of collecting and using data are essential to optimizing cold chain distribution
- The five most prevalent challenges that can be traced to a lack of visibility
- The compliance standards that pharma supply chain visibility solutions need to meet
- How to improve OTIF rates, navigate supply chain disruptions, and ensure compliance with real-time tracking
Get your copy
As Pharma Technology Focus notes: “Poor data control is responsible for significant supply chain issues, given the existing silos, handoff points along the supply chain, and potential errors. These issues prevent companies from making their data work for them to create efficiency, improve quality, and reduce costs.”
Our ebook examines some of the more prevalent challenges that can be traced to poor quality data and a lack of visibility.
- Inability to Easily Identify Disruptive Events
- Risk of OTIF Failures
- Optimizing Inventory Levels
- Overstocking & Potential Ripple Effect
- Security Threats Omnipresent
- Compliance-Related Issues