April 2022 Product Roundup
Learn more about the new Tive application look, features, and bug fixes for this month with a sneak peek of a powerful new feature that will help you save high value shipments.
Meet the new create shipment user experience
A more intuitive user interface makes it easier and faster to create shipments, saving you time. Here’s what’s new.
- Enter shipment details on the left side panel and view the map on the right side panel for easier navigation.
- Switch between satellite or map view to see a shipment the way you want.
- Zoom in and out on the map, or click Home to see the original map view for a better experience.
- Assign trackers to a shipment faster based on battery level or availability.
- See shipment legs on the map for better route planning.
Say hello to the new shipment list
It’s easier to track your shipments, whether it's an upcoming or in-transit shipment. But that’s just the beginning. Here’s some additional new features.
- Get visibility of a shipment’s ETA, including the completed time and the remaining time to prioritize and save shipments.
- Go in full screen mode to customize and see shipment information the way you want.
- Share shipment data with your customers in one-click, giving them real-time visibility of their shipments and improve customer satisfaction.
- Have shipments that haven’t started after 30 days automatically removed from your shipment list to remove clutter.
- Start upcoming shipments in one click.
- Navigate quickly through your upcoming and in-transit shipments in one convenient location.
Real-time visibility is simple with the new shipment details experience
View real-time shipment summary or detailed location and sensor data in one convenient location to save shipments. Here’s what’s new.
- See shipment legs on a map for better visibility of your shipment’s planned route.
- Explore a summary of your shipment’s tracker data to determine if you should take action to save a shipment.
- Filter by in-transit and completed shipments to quickly find the shipment you want.
- Find shipment data fast - see all shipment data in one location.
- See all trackers attached to a shipment and quickly change tracker settings.
- View the planned route for your shipment on the map.
- Use the map to get better visibility of the completed and the remaining route for a shipment.
New features you requested
- Find alert presets fast with the new organization by sensor, location, or device.
- Setup a new radius for a geofence up to 250 miles.
- Manage your trackers in one convenient location, and take advantage of an easier user experience to manage your trackers.
Get started exploring the new look and the latest features to help you save shipments: platform.tive.com
Here’s a rundown of the top bug fixes this month:
- We’ve improved the reliability of shipment stop alerts, for example, notify me when my shipment has been stationary for 15 minutes.
- When you add an AWB (Air Waybill Number) to a shipment, it is now saved to that shipment.
- When you create an ocean shipment using the API, the ocean data now is visible in the user interface.
If you need any help or have any questions, we’re always here for you. Drop us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re excited to show you the new zones feature. Soon you’ll be able to draw a red or risk zone around a specific location on a map. You’ll also be able to define alerts for a red or risk zone to save high value shipments.